Terms and Conditions
When placing an order on www.white-cactus.com you agree to the terms and conditions as detailed below.
- All orders for Goods are deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Supplier. The Supplier may choose not to accept an order for any reason whatsoever.
2. Price and payment
- The price of the Goods is inclusive of IVA as displayed on the website and as the Buyer has finalized their choice of made to order goods. The total price, including IVA, will be displayed and confirmed upon checkout before the order is finalized.
- Payment of the price plus any applicable IVA charges must be made in full before order is processed.
- Once the Supplier receives the order the Supplier will e-mail confirmation of the order (including details of the Goods ordered and the price)
- The total price you pay for the goods will be shown at the checkout. The Supplier is entitled to adjust the advertised price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, the imposition of any new taxes or duties, typographical error, or error in pricing information from suppliers. Should The Supplier have cause to adjust the price you will be notified.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to the above (see clause 3.3) the Supplier shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order submitted at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed. If your payment has already been processed and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a refund for the full value of the amount processed.
- Payment is taken at the time of ordering, regardless of the specified lead time stated.
- All order transactions are made in Euro (€), this includes all discounts and refunds. Actual exchange rates for your local currency may vary between days of transaction.
- Any voucher will be valid for the term set out in the conditions for that individual voucher and may have a minimum spend attached to it.
- Voucher codes cannot be refunded.
- Only one voucher code can be used per transaction.
- It must be noted that any additional charges incurred by the customer transferring, or receiving, money from the Supplier should expect to pay for them and do not fall under the responsibility of the Supplier.
3. Supplier's rights
- The Supplier reserves the right to withdraw any Goods from the Website without notice without any liability whatsoever.
- The Supplier reserves the right to refuse any order without liability.
- Unless specifically displayed on the website, prices are not guaranteed for any length of time. The Supplier reserves the right to update the prices displayed and will use their best endeavours to ensure that prices are correct at the time the buyer places an order.
- Where any payment is overdue (does not clear for any reason or is not made on time) then the Supplier will immediately cease or suspend the production of any Goods until full cleared payment is received by the Supplier.
º Clients can pick up for free from our shop or warehouse in Ibiza.
º Clients whom buy online can contact us for accurate prices to their destination.
º Delivery can be from a range of transport companies that we use, depending on the item size and weight, we reserve the right to choose the transport company we use, DHL, Seur, correos, Envialia and evenb private transport companies.
However, the Buyer must be aware that all risk and ownership in all Goods passes to the Buyer at the time of delivery of the Goods to the Delivery Address and that as from such time, including during any subsequent transit time, the Buyer shall be responsible for the Goods and responsible for any additional costs connected with the Goods, including transit, import duties, local taxes and insurance costs. Where the Buyer arranges the collection and onwards delivery of Goods with a third party carrier, the Buyer will be entering into a contract directly with the third party carrier.
- Where the Buyer arranges the collection and onwards delivery of Goods with a third party carrier, then the time of that onwards delivery for such Goods will vary and is at the Buyer's own risk.
- A Buyer outside of the EU is responsible for paying any IVA or VAT or customs charges upon import to the Buyer’s country of destination.
- The Supplier will use all reasonable endeavours to adhere to any agreed dates for delivery of the Goods to the Delivery Address and any agreed dates for collection by the Buyer or a third party carrier, but time shall not be of the essence. The Supplier will never be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any delivery or collection date. The status of your delivery will be updated on the track order page. In order to avoid our automated response messages being filtered as spam, we will not send notifications with the latest updates.
The title in Goods will only pass to the Buyer upon cleared full payment of the price and on delivery of the Goods to the Delivery Address. Risk in any Goods passes to the Buyer on delivery of those Goods to the Delivery Address.
- It is the Buyer's responsibility to examine the packaging and Goods very carefully for any damage, immediately upon collection. If there is any damage at all, for example, packaging shows signs of being torn or squashed, the Buyer must notify the Supplier via contact us on the day it collects the Goods or receives them from the third party carrier. In addition, where the Buyer is signing to collect a package that appears damaged in any way then the Buyer must sign and write 'Collected Damaged'. It is also the Buyer’s responsibility to examine whether the Buyer has received the correct Goods immediately upon collection.
- Buyers must take care when opening packaging. The Supplier cannot be responsible for any damage caused as a Buyer removes packaging, for example, if the Buyer uses a knife to remove packaging and Goods are torn.
- In the event of unexpectedly high volume sales due to a campaign, the delivery may extend with additional two to four weeks.
- The Supplier is not responsible for delays due to strikes or inconvenience from the supplier if the product does not arrive within our estimated time frame.
5. Defective goods
- It is every Buyer's duty to fully inspect Goods
- Where a Buyer is aware that packaging is damaged then they must notify the Supplier
- Where a Buyer is aware of damage or defect after packaging has been opened, or the Goods are defective, then the Buyer must contact us within 7 days of the date of collection by the Buyer. If the Buyer fails to do so then the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where the Goods are defective or were damaged while risk and responsibility for the Goods was the Supplier's and the Buyer wishes to make a claim of defect or damage, then:
- The Buyer must retain the original packaging. We ask that this be retained in good condition. Without the original packaging the Supplier may be unable to deal with the Buyer's complaint.
- The Buyer must supply the requested information and images in order for the Supplier to be able to deal with the Buyer’s complaint. The Buyer will obtain full instructions upon contacting us.
- Where any fault lies with the Supplier, in view of the Goods sold, a claim will normally be dealt with as soon as the Supplier is able. A claim will be compensated for at the Supplier’s discretion. We reserve the right to offer a compensation. Compensation is normally paid within 28 days of the date of the Supplier's confirmation.
6. Responsibility and use of goods/products
- The Buyer agrees to be solely responsible for the use of any Goods supplied and that they will use the Goods legally and only for the purposes that such Goods are intended to be used for and at all times in accordance with any applicable manufacturer's instructions, advice, suggestion, guidance and information. This includes ensuring that the Buyer reads all the information and guidance supplied by the manufacturer, takes any required precautions and/or tests before use and fully understands what the Goods contain.
- Furthermore the Buyer agrees that they will not misuse any Goods supplied and will abide by any laws applicable to any Goods supplied.
- With all products, it is the Buyer's responsibility to ensure that the Goods are suitable for the Buyer's own use.
- The Buyer specifically accepts that the effectiveness of any products will also be dependent on correct and effective use, storage, inspection and periodic routine maintenance.
- The Buyer specifically agrees that the Supplier has no liability and furthermore that the Buyer will indemnify the Supplier for any losses or expenses incurred whatsoever resulting from any breach of this clause 8.
- Where the Buyer has supplied any specifications and/or measurements, then their accuracy remains the sole responsibility of the Buyer and the Buyer shall be solely responsible for any costs and/or expenses incurred because of any inaccuracy or problems arising as a result of any specifications and/or measurements provided.
7. Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Supplier for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Supplier or its employees or agents or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- The Supplier shall never be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever.
- Other than those implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of the Supplier breaching any of these Terms and Conditions the Buyer's remedies are limited to damages which in no circumstance whatsoever will exceed the price of the Goods.
8. Conformity of goods
- Reasonable variations in the colour or in the dimensions are not considered as a defect. We cannot accept any responsibility of any variation in colour caused by your browser software or computer system.
- We use high quality materials. Some of them have natural character, which may not be considered as a defect. This includes variations in shade, texture, colour or grain.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions and no express or implied waiver by the Supplier in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
10. Force Majeure
- The Supplier shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, accidents, war, fire, strikes, lock outs, failure of any communications including.
11. Information about our Product labels
Ex showroom discount
When you buy a product with the ex showroom label that means that we are offering you a higher discount on products that have been on shop display or end of line stock, All the products with this label are brand new and are not second hand, they have never been used in a domestic home environment but may have some minor wear and tear, i.e. a minor scratch or scratches or minor color differences this is why we offer the discount Price for this reason when you buy at this discounted price then we cannot offer a refund after you have received the product. (If you require more detail and description of a particular product before purchase just let us know and we are happy to send you a more detailed report of that ítem)
Pre order labels mean that we currently do not have stock of this ítem but it can be ordered in especially for you from our supplier, If there are variants, like color, size etc you can let us know and we will make sure that the order is made to your specifications.
The number on the label sticker represents the number of days we estimate it to arrive to our warehouse after payment.