1 - ABOUT THE AGREEMENT
(1) The provision of the website and any services or sale of products we provide will be reliant on information provided by you, so you are responsible for ensuring that any information you provide is accurate, correct and up-to-date and in accordance the User Agreement Terms and Conditions at www.white-cactus.com. Please read this policy in conjunction with that document. We are committed to maintaining privacy and we always use our best endeavours to keep your information secure, but refer you to your obligations of keeping username and password secure as detailed within the User Agreement.
2 - CONSENT
(1) By using the website and any services, you are specifically providing your consent to our use of the information you provide (such as when you register) in accordance with this Policy. (2) If you object, then please do NOT register with us nor use the website or our services.
(3) In addition, on occasions we may collect additional personal information from surveys on the website, which you will not be obliged to fill in or return to us.
(4) When you give us information about another individual or organisation, it is on the basis that they have agreed to this and that you have the right to provide such information and use it in this way.
3 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
(1) Unless you have entered into a separate agreement with us, then any personal information we hold will be used, for example, to identify you, provide services, run the website and our business efficiently or, for analysing and marketing purposes. Unless we have agreed otherwise, personal information will only be used by us and our subsidiary or parent companies and selected third parties, including those who perform services for us/on our behalf.
(2) USERS (who are not Advertisers) - You will be sent updates and information communications (for example about new services or offers) and we may also send you a newsletter if you opt in to receive one. You can opt in or out of receiving information
(3) ADVERTISERS -
(a) Agree to full use and disclosure of the information that they provide to us when ordering a service from us (with the exception of their account information) on this website and on any website which we operate and/or own.
(b) Will receive our newsletter and updates on our website and services unless you specifically opt out.
4 - NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
(1) When you use the website, some information is also automatically logged and stored. However, this information does not identify you (or, as applicable, your business) personally. We use this aggregate information to analyse behaviour relating to our website generally. We may also share aggregate information with selected third parties, but we do not disclose your personal information.
(2) We use your IP address to help to identify you and to gather broad demographic information, help to diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the website and for security reasons, such as fraud detection.
(b) Standing alone, cookies do not identify you personally. They merely recognise your browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself, for example by registering with us or purchasing from us, then you remain anonymous to us. Cookies come in two types: session-based and persistent:
(i) Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer
(ii) Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. They include such information as a unique identifier for your browser. We use persistent cookies that only we can read and use, to identify the fact that you are a website user or prior website user (whatever the case may be) and to track your use. We are especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. These cookies expire after six months.
(c) Some cookies are essential for parts of the website to operate and have already been set. You can delete and block all cookies from our website but that means that some parts of the website will not work. Users who disable their web browser's ability to accept cookies will be able to browse our website, but will not be able to successfully and completely use our websites and services.
(d) You can delete any cookies on your computer by referring to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies and delete it.
5 - ASSOCIATES
6 - CHANGING AND VIEWING INFORMATION
(1) You can change any information you provide to us by contacting us at email@example.com.
(2) You are entitled to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee) please e-mail us at white-cactus.com. However, we will only send this information to the current e-mail address which we hold for you, unless you send us your full postal address and request that we send the information to you at your postal address (and we are able to verify the validity of this address).
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. White Cactus aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where White Cactus relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org